Why work at Ram?
Founded in 1978, Ram has proved to be a company that is:
- Dedicated to its mission of being an “Employer of Choice”
- Deliberate and methodical in its growth so as to offer stable and sustainable employment opportunities
- A small to medium-sized business with benefits and training opportunities rivaling those of many Fortune 500 companies
- Able to successfully adapt to changing trends and dynamics in our geographical markets because of our people
Do you possess integrity, intelligence, and a “can do” attitude? Are you passionate regarding your career and real estate development in general? Do you desire to assist in the creation and management of quality communities where people live, work, and play? If the answer to these questions is “Yes,” make yourself known by sending us your resume!
Check out our open positions, browse these per location, or simply send us your resume for consideration. You could become one of our people making places.
All full-time permanent employees are eligible to participate in the following benefits programs. Carriers and benefits may change without notice. Please feel free to contact a member of the Human Resources Department for current listing.
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Group Life , Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Matching Contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Legal Plan
- Executive Health Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Nine Paid Holidays Per Year
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Business Casual Attire
- Top of the Line Work Systems
- Apartment Discounts at Ram Communities
- Education and Training Opportunities
- Recognized Service Awards
- Employee Relations Events Year Round
Come work for Ram and enjoy all these benefits and so much more!
PositionsNew Candidates, Submit Your Resume.
Loading Jobs Please Wait...
If you don't see a listed opportunity, we are still interested in receiving your application. Submit your credentials.
Interested in an internship with Ram? We offer both dedicated and rotational internship programs wherein a candidate may be “dedicated” to a particular department or discipline during their eight week assignment or a “rotational” program in which an intern gains hands-on experience by working with a number of departments throughout Ram. Our internship program has been extremely successful with more than half of our interns being invited to accept full-time, regular employment with us upon completion of their university studies.
Please send your resume if you are interested in one of these invaluable opportunities! Click Here.