Maintenance Technician opportunity: The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of a luxury apartment community in Charlotte, NC. You will assist the Maintenance Supervisor with carpentry, plumbing, electrical, masonry, appliance, pool, painting and other repairs as needs arise. We are looking for a dynamic, customer service oriented individual with good troubleshooting skills.
Maintenance Technician duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in completing the turn-key apartment renovations and make ready process.
- Perform work in response to Maintenance Service Requests (MSR’s).
- Perform all general repair and maintenance related to the interior and exterior of the apartment community, including: drywall and painting, plumbing, repairing appliances, electrical, lock replacement and carpentry.
- Set up and operate machine tools such as a grinder, drill, power saw, and other power tools.
- Assembles, installs and repairs pipes, fittings and fixtures for HVAC, water, drainage and appliances.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining inventory and inventory controls.
- Participate in after hours, weekend and emergency response calls.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA and safety training.
Maintenance Technician qualifications:
- Must have at least one year of full-time maintenance experience.
- Must have an EPA universal certification as required to handle freon.
- Evidence of successful completion of appliance repair training.
- CPO strongly preferred.
- Knowledgeable regarding ladder safety.
- Valid state driver's license.
- Must be able to read, speak, understand, and write in English.