Ram Realty Services Ram Realty Services, LLC, is an affiliated group of companies and partnerships that acquire, develop, manage and finance retail and multifamily properties in the Southeast. Target markets include South Florida, Tampa, Orlando, Raleigh, Charlotte, Nashville and Atlanta. The company and its predecessor entities have been actively investing in real estate since 1978. Our strategy includes acquisition and redevelopment of existing assets, adaptive re-use, and ground-up development. At Ram, our tagline is 'People Making Places' reflecting our long term vision about the communities we invest and live in.
The Leasing Consultant opportunity: The leasing consultant will conduct physical, as well as virtual, tours and lease apartments to prospective residents. They will perform outreach marketing in the property's community and perform associated administrative and operational functions as set forth by the Business Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interview and qualify prospective residents
- Accompany prospective residents to community model apartments and ready vacants, helping them in their decision making by selling the benefits and amenities of the community
- Be able to proactively and professionally ask for leasing commitment from all qualified prospective residents
- Prepare lease and move-in documentation and all related paperwork
- Collect all rental payments and fees due at move-in
- Walk and inspect amenities, tour route and ready vacants on a daily basis confirming all is ready, and write MSR’s for those items that are not
- Assist in the planning and hosting of resident events and marketing initiatives
- Maintain knowledge of the apartment marketplace through regular competitive property visits and inspections
- Create a "fact book" with information on the neighborhood surrounding your community that enables you to answer promptly, fully, and accurately any pertinent question a prospective resident might ask
- Ensure compliance with OSHA and safety training
Leasing Consultant qualifications:
- MUST have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED): or one to three months related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MUST be able to work weekends.
- MUST be able to read and understand documents such as safety rules, legal correspondence, and procedure and policy manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively and persuasively before groups of customers and residents. In some markets proficiency in more than one language may be required due to market demographics.
- MUST be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, percentages, discounts and pro-rations.
- A proactive plan to acquire the NALP designation.
- MUST have a valid state driver’s license.
Leasing Consultant characteristics required:
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- High degree of professionalism in appearance and demeanor
- Commitment to quality results
- Dependability, integrity, and willingness to learn
- Proven time management skills
- Adaptability, flexibility, and champion of change for improvements and efficiencies
- Ability to build teamwork
- Persuasive and outgoing demeanor
- Positive attitude