Ram Realty Services, LLC, is an affiliated group of companies and partnerships that have been acquiring, developing, managing and financing retail and multifamily properties in the southeast since 1978. At Ram, our tagline is People Making Places, reflecting our long-term vision about the communities we invest and live in. If you possess integrity, self-motivation and are passionate about helping to create the type of community people call home, come join the Ram team.
Maintenance Technician duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in completing the turn-key apartment renovations and make ready process.
- Perform work in response to Maintenance Service Requests (MSR’s).
- Perform all general repair and maintenance related to the interior and exterior of the apartment community, including: drywall and painting, plumbing, repairing appliances, electrical, lock replacement and carpentry.
- Set up and operate machine tools such as a grinder, drill, power saw, and other power tools.
- Assembles, installs and repairs pipes, fittings and fixtures for HVAC, water, drainage and appliances.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining inventory and inventory controls.
- Participate in after hours, weekend and emergency response calls.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA and safety training.
- Must have the ability to install, service, replace and repair the following items in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards.
Maintenance Technician qualifications:
- Must have one year full-time maintenance experience.
- Must have a HVAC certification
- A universal EPA certification as required to handle Freon is preferred.
- CPO - Pool operator certification preferred.
- Valid state driver's license required.
- Must be able to read, speak, understand, and write in English. Must have the ability to read and comprehend supervisor and manufacturer's instructions, simple correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple notes and to fill out a Maintenance Service Request.
Benefits: Ram Realty Services offers a full benefits package: including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer long-term disability, generous paid time off, 401K (with match), discounted onsite housing, and more. Ram Realty Services is an equal opportunity employee.