Ram Realty Advisors
Ram Realty Advisors LLC, is an affiliated group of companies and partnerships that acquire, develop, manage and finance retail and multifamily properties in the Southeast. Target markets include South Florida, Tampa, Orlando, Raleigh, and Charlotte. The company and its predecessor entities have been actively investing in real estate since 1978. Our strategy includes acquisition and redevelopment of existing assets, adaptive re-use, and ground-up development. At Ram, our tagline is “People Making Places,” reflecting our long-term vision about the communities we invest and live in.
The Project Manager, Construction opportunity: The Construction Project Manager is directly responsible for executing projects on time and on budget, with a deep commitment to insuring quality standards, budgets and schedules are met or exceeded
Project Manager essential duties and responsibilities:
- Project a positive public image through project and personal appearance and relationships
- Liaison with all internal Ram customers, particularly the Developer and/or Asset Manager.
- Coordinate work of all internal and external parties involved in the project, Architect, Civil, GC, Subcontractors, Public Agencies, Ram marketing, Ram Property Management and others
- Provide construction insight and budgeting assistance where requested to support acquisition, leasing or capital improvements efforts by others.
- To the extent requested by the Developer, manage the Preconstruction process to minimize delays due to the entitlement process or budget issues.
- Proactively manage construction period risks; contractual, reputational, and financial.
- Regularly monitor field progress on assigned projects. For major projects 2 visits a month should be considered a minimum.
- Participate in the ongoing process to make better places through innovation and improved efficiency.
- Manage the closeout process for assigned projects to assure necessary information is organized and available for property management.
- Be an energetic and enthusiastic team member.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Project Manager qualifications:
- Construction related Bachelor’s Degree and at least five years of construction experience.
- Proficiency in reading, analyzing, and interpreting blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Project.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions. Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel essential.
- Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
- Valid state driver’s license. Travel may be required including occasional overnight trips.