Ram Realty Advisors, LLC (Ram) is a registered investment advisor that invests on behalf of a series of private equity funds and partnerships with co-mingled funds from institutions, plan sponsors and high net worth individuals. Through these funds and partnerships Ram acquires, develops, manages and finances retail and multifamily properties in the Southeast. We pursue the acquisition, development, and redevelopment of commercial, multifamily and mixed-use real estate. Target markets include, but are not limited too; South Florida, Tampa Bay, Orlando, Raleigh/Durham, Charlotte, Nashville and Atlanta. Our strategy includes ground-up development, adaptive re-use, and the acquisition and redevelopment of existing assets. Since 1996 the company has deployed in excess of $2.5 billion in real estate transactions.
The Opportunity: Ram Realty Advisors is seeking a Director of Marketing to join their team in their corporate office in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for building and managing the holistic brand experience across Property Management, Development/Re-Development, and Corporate operations for the general public, the industry, our investors, and our customers. You will play a critical role in managing and executing the firm’s external marketing and communications strategy for both the corporate entity and its portfolio of assets at the local scale. This role works closely with senior leaders and business groups to define corporate and community marketing goals and trains personnel to execute strategies on site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Set marketing objectives and develop an annual marketing plan that supports long-term brand building and business goals - both at the corporate and asset level.
* Strong writing skills required to author press releases, narrative marketing pieces as well as review and correct the written work of others prior to publication.
* Partner with Development and Operations teams to develop effective marketing budgets.
* Regularly communicate with all levels of internal associates to provide status updates, integrate efforts, and ensure understanding, alignment, and consistent execution of brand strategy.
* Manage successful relationships with internal departments and external partners.
Property Management & Development/Re-Development:
* Manage development of content and creative for multi-channel campaigns to build awareness, generate leads, and drive traffic to existing properties and new acquisitions.
* Ensure deliverables are accurate, adhere to brand identity, are completed on schedule and within budget, and support Ram/5/Ten’s annual marketing plan.
* Oversee onboarding of new developments/re-developments to include naming, logo and branding, signage, community website, and media plan.
* Select and manage third-party agency partners to develop brand identity for new developments/re-developments and to conceptualize, design, and place all advertising and marketing materials with an emphasis on digital tactics.
* Analyze quantitative campaign performance data and regularly report findings internally; distill learnings into actionable opportunities for improvement and optimize programming and budget/media spend as needed to reach ROI and leasing goals.
* Build/maintain positive brand image through effective public relations efforts at both the local community and corporate levels by communicating with media groups and authoring distribution-ready press releases and articles.
* Support business development efforts by authoring RFP responses.
* Regularly monitor corporate and community websites for compliance with brand standards.
* Lead development of smart and creative ways to bring the Ram/5/Ten brand to life through stories and thought leadership, with an eye towards human language and design.
* Identify opportunities for professional involvement in the community via industry events and conventions as well as for civic/volunteer involvement in local communities; coordinate Ram/5/Ten’s participation.
* Spearhead efforts to receive community and industry-specific awards.
* Author press-releases, articles and RFP’s that are without error and ready for publication.
* Manage company’s charitable and civic/volunteer commitments in local communities.
Qualifications: These requirements represent the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the job satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties noted above.
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* A minimum of five (5) years of related marketing, branding, and public relations experience, preferably in the real estate industry, but not required.
* Understanding of marketing and public relations tactics and best practices as well as digital measurement of brand marketing.
* Experience overseeing complex multi-channel media campaigns and managing budgets.
* Demonstrated creative sensibilities with an attention to design and detail.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal associates, external customers, and vendors.
* Out-of-the-box, critical, and entrepreneurial thinker with a passion for communicating nuanced financial topics in creative formats.
* Brand and customer-centric with a strong understanding and affinity for the customer journey.
* Proactive problem-solver and champion of change for process improvements and efficiencies.
* High degree of professionalism. Must be able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
* Self-starter with ability to work independently and with a team.
* Strong leadership skills and proven success creating and articulating clear strategy and direction while fostering a collaborative team environment.
* Proven time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous work streams.
* Dependability, integrity, adaptability, commitment to quality, willingness to learn, and desire for challenge and growth.