Ram Realty Services: Ram Realty Services, LLC, is an affiliated group of companies and partnerships that acquire, develop, manage and finance retail and multifamily properties in the Southeast. Target markets include South Florida, Tampa, Orlando, Raleigh, Charlotte, Nashville and Atlanta. The company and its predecessor entities have been actively investing in real estate since 1978. Our strategy includes acquisition and redevelopment of existing assets, adaptive re-use, and ground-up development. At Ram, our tagline is ': People Making Places,': reflecting our long-term vision about the communities we invest and live in.
The Leasing Consultant opportunity for The District Boynton, Boynton Beach and Indigo Station, Deerfield Beach: The Leasing Consultant will conduct physical and virtual tours of our two new properties. They will split their time between the communities, both of which are in excellent locations. Ideally we are looking for someone with at least 1-2 years of leasing experience. The candidate must have reliable transport. You will perform outreach marketing in the property’s community and associated administrative and operational functions as set forth by the Business Manager.
Leasing Consultant duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out duties and responsibilities assigned by the Business Manager.
- Interview prospective residents, qualify them by their needs and input their information on a guest card.
- Accompany prospective residents to community model apartments and ready vacants, helping them in their decision-making by selling the benefits and amenities of the community.
- Proactively and professionally ask for leasing commitment from all qualified prospective residents.
- Qualify prospective residents: verify applications, credit information and previous rental history.
- Prepare lease and move-in documentation and all related paperwork.
- Collect rental payments and fees due at move-in.
- Inspect amenities, tour route and ready vacants on a daily basis confirming all is ready, and write MSR’s for those items that are not.
- Assist in the planning and hosting of resident events and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain knowledge of the competitive apartment marketplace.
- Create a 'fact book' with information on the neighborhood surrounding your community that enables you to answer promptly, fully, and accurately any pertinent question a prospective resident might ask.
Leasing Consultant qualifications:
- Preferably one to two years of multifamily leasing experience.
- Yardi experience preferred.
- Must be able to travel between the two properties spending 50% of time at each.
- Must be able to work weekends as needed.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively and persuasively before groups of customers and residents.
- Computer literate on spreadsheets, word processing and web-based marketing software.
- Ability to negotiate and close with tenants (current or prospective) in a professional manner.
- A proactive plan to acquire the NALP designation.
- Valid state driver’s license.